How to Apply
- Send the application form, along with copies of all relevant academic documents and a copy of your passport.
- The application form can be sent online or by post. The accompanying documents can be scanned and emailed, faxed, or sent by post.
- Application forms can be filled out or downloaded and printed from www.lcobm.com. Paper copies can be obtained from your education agent. You can also request an application form to be posted to you, by contacting the college on the details below.
- A registration fee of £200 will also be required for submission, and is non-refundable.
- Applicants' documents will be thoroughly checked by London College of Business Management and Administrative staff. The overall application will be assessed by the course leader and Principal.
- If student fails to meet the eligibility criteria, a letter will be sent explaining why he/she was declined and will offer suggestions on how to improve their application for next time.
- If successful, applicants will be sent an Unconditional Offer Letter asking them to accept the offer and make their fee payment to London College of Business Management.
- Upon receiving the full fee payment, London College of Business Management will issue a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) Letter along with a unique Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number issued by UK Border Agency. In the case of EEA/Swiss students, an Unconditional Offer Letter will be issued.
- Information about the next steps will be enclosed with the CAS Letter / Unconditional Offer Letter.
- Once an international student has received his/her CAS Letter, he/she will apply for Student Visa Entry to the UK through their local Embassy (successful students will be sent information on how to do this with the CAS Letter).
Fees can be paid by:
- Bank Transfer (Net fee excluding changes, if any )
- Cheque (drawn on any UK based Bank and payable to 'London College of Business Management Ltd')
- International bankers draft (payable to 'London College of Business Management Ltd')
Contact Details for Applications